Water challenges mount as changes in weather visit more extreme conditions, more frequently. We see this and recognize the importance in working with the public’s response to our resource issues and intermittent severe weather patterns. Operation Unite® has built technical and social tools that support bringing people together to solve our water problems. Here are some Operation Unite® activities that were achieved this year (2017).
- The Operation Unite® Know Your Water® program now provides more interpretive analyses for domestic well owners to understand and adapt their water use habits.
- Operation Unite® Founder Stephen Baker received the News Department Award at KVMR 89.5 FM for his weekly water commentaries.
- “Water is a Many Splendor-ed Thing” is now up to 254 individual radio shows.
- Operation Unite® is moving into supporting responsible groundwater management in the cannabis industry.
- Operation Unite’s “Meet Your Mentor” internet radio program series is now available on the internet (www.operationunite.co/blogs).
- Operation Unite® continues to increase its media contacts.
- Operation Unite® mentoring activities contributed the successful establishment of the first international American Institute of Professional Geologist student section chapter at Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University in Nanded, India.
Operation Unite® is poised and ready to build your water project successes through our customized public and stakeholder relationship building programs. Some call it “Soft Power”. We call it success with all the trimmings; bargaining in good faith, earned trust and responsible actions.
Operation Unite® wishes each of you and your organizations the greatest successes for 2018. Happy New Year! We will be visiting you next year with our new weekly emails.