Word Counts are a great way to reveal the focus of projects, priorities and fundamental concepts. Examine the Operation Unite® Word Count in this week’s email and know that you are beginning to understand that Operation Unite® focuses on Stakeholder goals and the Public’s water project interests. If your water projects encounter any of these situations, then you want to connect with Operation Unite®:
- A public that hasn’t yet recognized that it is vulnerable to losing a water resource without an effective community response (water project);
- Misconceptions occurring in your project area that send your community of Stakeholders and Public in another direction;
- Clashing with values, principles and behaviors that push against the success of your project;
- Difficulty bringing populations in the “White Areas” of a Groundwater Sustainability Agency together in support of GSA development and your groundwater sustainability plan; or
- Resistance because a Stakeholder or the Public see no value in the water project due to misunderstandings and lack of trust.
Operation Unite® is a hands – on, results - oriented, capacity building initiative that engages Stakeholders and the impacted Public in solving water problems thereby building Public responsibility for generated projects.
Our goal is to bring specific communities and the relevant agencies into alignment through the development of common values, collaborative relationships and a shared community plan to achieve articulated goals designed to address the challenges and problems they face. Call us: 530-478-1260.